Pet Passport

Pet travel is becoming more common recently, so in an effort to protect our pets and our biosecurity, the EU have required that all pets travelling outside their home country must have an EU Pet Passport.

Along with this passport, pets are required to have a Rabies vaccination, a valid microchip and health check before travel. Travelling beyond the EU, can be more complicated. We have sent pets as far New Zealand and Australia with their families, so if you are going on holidays or moving abroad, then contact as soon as you know your destination.  

Quick Links

Search The Site...